Recently, there is no doubt that the popularity of coconut oil has skyrocketed, and there is a great reason for that. Actually, there are at least 127 good reasons for it!
=> Before start, we have a gift 🎁 for you. Enter your email 📧 below and you will receive the gift immediately. Do it now 🤩
Coconut (C. Nucifera) is a part of the Arecaceae (Palmae) family and belongs to the subfamily Cocoideae. Its flesh is rich in healthy acids, and its composition of fat may vary depending on its processing process and type.
Namely, medium-chain saturated fatty acids are around 90% of its content, combined with a small portion of polyunsaturated and mono-unsaturated fatty acids.
The human body easily digests, absorbs and uses medium-chain saturated fatty acids (MCFA’s), as they freely cross the blood-brain barrier in the unbound form, meaning that they may be used to promote neurological health and provide energy.
Virgin (unrefined) coconut oil is extremely useful, and at the same time, it is tasty, cheap, readily available, and entirely natural. Moreover, it has powerful health-promoting properties, such as:
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Antioxidant properties (prevents the formation of free radicals and the damage they cause).
- Anti-microbial/ Infection-fighting properties ( it effectively kills viruses, yeast, bacteria, protozoa and parasites).
- It enhances the absorption of nutrients (it is easily digestible; and makes fat-based vitamins, like vitamin K, E, D, A, more available to the body).
- It is nontoxic to both, animals and humans.
- Powerful anti-carcinogenic properties (inhibits the spread of cancer cells and boosts the immune system).
Therefore, this oil is absolutely remarkable for use in numerous cases.
=>> Internal Health Problems :
If taken internally, coconut oil prevents, alleviates and helps numerous health issues, as follows:
- Chronic and adrenal Fatigue
- Diabetes – coconut oil prevents food cravings and stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Cystic Fibrosis and Bronchial Infections
- Asthma – in both, adults, and children
- Acid Reflux/ Indigestion – In this case, consume coconut oil after meals
- Mild Depression and Cognitive Disease –In this case, take coconut oil in combination with fish oil, CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy), and other treatment methods
- Bowel function –gut infections, constipation, IBD (inflammatory bowel disease)
- Cancer – Studies have demonstrated that coconut oil prevents breast and colon cancer
- Candida Albicans
- Allergies – seasonal hay fever
- Cholesterol – improves the ratio of HDL (‘good’ cholesterol) to LDL (‘bad’ cholesterol) in individuals with high cholesterol levels
- Gas – The imbalance of bacteria in the gut often leads to foul gas. This oil has mild anti-microbial properties and thus re-establishes healthy gut flora
- Colds and Flues – Coconut oil has potent anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and is extremely useful in case of colds and flu
- Flaky, dry skin- Insufficient amounts of oil lead to dandruff and dry skinPoor Circulation – If you constantly feel cold or in the case fo edema, particularly in the extremities, apply this oil to the skin in a circular motion towards the heart.
- Gallbladder Disease – Dietary oils raise the bile flow, which is beneficial in the case of gallbladder problems
- Kidney Disease and Stones – it is really helpful as it dissolves small stones in the kidneys
- Epilepsy – Coconut oil may effectively reduce epileptic seizures
- Hemorrhoids – You should apply coconut oil externally or internally two times a day
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome – alternating diarrhea and constipation are key signs of IBS
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Relief – This oil alleviates pain, heavy blood flow, and cramps
- Liver Disease
- Heart Disease – it provides protection for arteries from injury that leads to atherosclerosis
- Lung Disease
- Tooth Decay and Periodontal Disease
- Mental Clarity
- Immune System Builder
- Migraines – In this case, you ought to use it regularly
- Bladder Infections and Urinary Tract Infections
- Thyroid Function – it provides regulation in case of overactive or underactive thyroid gland
- Prostate Enlargement – BPH- benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Stomach Ulcers – it soothes the stomach lining and reduces the growth of H. pylori