- Sun Burn Relief – Rub some coconut oil into the affected areas and it will relieve the sunburnt skin.
- Tattoo Healing and Moisturizer – The regular use of coconut oil will prevent fading of the pigment and it will accelerate the healing process and prevent infections.
- Toothpaste – Mix some coconut oil with baking soda and brush your teeth with the mixture.
=>> General Health and Wellness :
- Digestion – Coconut oil contains saturated fats which control fungi and parasites that lead to indigestion and other issues linked to digestion, like irritable bowel syndrome. This fat also helps the absorption of minerals, vitamins and amino acids, and thus promotes overall health.
- Breastfeeding – Breastfeeding mothers should regularly take 3 ½ tablespoons of this oil in order to enhance the milk supply.
- Insulin Support – It stimulates the secretion of insulin secretion and the use of blood glucose, so it is perfect for diabetics and non-diabetic.
- Bones and Teeth – It helps the absorption of magnesium and calcium and thus enhances the bone and teeth development.
- The absorption of vitamins and nutrients – This oil makes the fat-based nutrients, like vitamin D, E, A and K more available to the body
- Fitness – It has been proven to support the function of the thyroid, boost the metabolism, and increase energy levels, all of which reduce fat and increase the muscle mass.
- Stress Relief – Apply some coconut oil to the head in a circular motion by massaging, and its aroma is relaxing and soothing and will reduce stress.
- Weight loss – Coconut oil contains saturated fats which prevent food cravings and promote weight loss.
- Gum Health – Oil pulling is one of the most effective treatments in case of gum infections and diseases.
- Lung Function – Coconut oil raises the fluidity of cell surfaces.
- Mental Cognition and Productivity – The medium chain triglycerides in coconut oil freely pass the blood-brain barrier and represent an alternate energy source to enhance cognition.
- Nausea – You should rub a bit of coconut oil on the inside of your wrist and forearm in order to relieve an upset stomach.
- Nose bleeds – This oil effectively prevents prevent nose bleeding which appears as a sensitivity to weather, like extreme cold or heat. This occurs as soon as the nasal passages dry due to dry or cold air, and cause cracks and burns and cracks in the mucus membranes. In this case, you should apply some coconut oil to the nostrils in order to strengthen and protect the capillaries in the nasal passages.
=>> Pets/ Animals :
The dosage of coconut oil recommended for your pets is 1/4 teaspoon for every 10 pounds of the animal’s body weight two times during the day. However, consult your veterinarian before you use it.
- Clears up skin conditions, including itchy skin, eczema, contact dermatitis and flea allergies
- Helps in the case of ligament issues and arthritis
- Alleviates allergic reactions and promotes skin health
- Prevention and treatment of yeast and fungal infections, like candida
- It is excellent for the general wellness of your cats and dogs. You should add a teaspoon of coconut oil to their water every day.
- Reduces cough and hairballs
- Accelerates the healing process of wounds and disinfects cuts
- Supports healing – Apply it topically to wounds, cuts, hot spots, stings, bites, dry skin and hair
- Provides energy in the case of sedentary dogs – the medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) in coconut oil enhance the brain energy metabolism and reduce the accumulation of amyloid protein which causes brain lesions in older dogs.