- Boosts digestion and helps the absorption of nutrients
- Helps the healing of digestive disorders – such as colitis and inflammatory bowel syndrome
- Regulation and balancing of insulin and enhancement of the function of the thyroid
- Reduces or gets rid of bad breath in dogs
- Enhances coats – the coat of your pet becomes glossy and sleek and deodorizes the odor of your dog
- Prevents or controls diabetes
- Increases energy and promotes weight loss
=>> Additional Uses :
- Polishing Bronze – Rub some coconut oil onto a cotton towel and wipe down the statues in your home, in order to clean them and deepen the bronze color.
- Insect repellent – Mix peppermint extract and some coconut oil and rub the mixture over the exposed areas, in order to avoid insects.
- Seasoning cookware
- Oiling wood bowls and wood cutting boards
- Goo Gone – Mix baking soda and coconut oil in equal amounts in order to create a paste and apply it on the “sticky” area. Leave it thus for 1 minute and scrub it off with a sponge or with an older toothbrush.
- Make a soap – you can use this oil instead of other fats and make a natural homemade soup.
- Chewing Gum in Hair Remover –Rub a bit of coconut oil over the chewing gum stuck in your hair, leave it for half an hour and roll the gum between the fingertips.
- Polish Furniture – Mix some coconut oil with some lemon juice to polish the wood furniture in your home.
- Use it to clean and moisturize the leather products
- Seasoning animal hides drums.
=> in the end, Don’t forget we have a gift 🎁 for you. Enter your email 📧 below and you will receive the gift immediately. Do it now 🤩